Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Anyone here in Advertising?? PLEASE ANSWER:(?

I would like to interview you :)


It's for school, but either way I'm really interested in advertising, so I'd like to know what the job is like.





I'm online right now so it'd be cool if I could just interview you really quickly right now just e-mail me... But make sure to post an answer first for your 10 points.





:)





Thank you and hurry hurry hurry I want to know about my favorite job in the whole wide world!

Anyone here in Advertising?? PLEASE ANSWER:(?
I am.
Reply:I am an expert on ads, as business point view and as an art.


I produce many study and researches about it, actually I run this business internationally for three years, I will email you and will be happy to help you.


No comments:

Post a Comment