Saturday, April 17, 2010

Homework help on Advertising campaign/slogan/bumper sticker?!?

I need homework help. I am supposed to come up with an advertising campaign for the basis of Roman society. So that is basically violence and Christianity. I also need to come up with a slogan and a bumper sticker for this campaign. I DESPERATELY NEED HELP!!!

Homework help on Advertising campaign/slogan/bumper sticker?!?
I would argue that the basis of roman society was the system that brought clean water to the city, that kept it from becoming a cesspool of death and disease. Pieces of the original system of aquaducts around Rome are still function.





Health, hygiene, happiness, Only in Rome. It's Clean Water, from Public Works Rome.





:)
Reply:I will make one for you.


i will make a slogan and a bumper sticker for you. check it on flickr.com/photos/nicofly tomorrow


look in my portfolio.. I promise you that..

big teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment