Saturday, April 17, 2010

Job interview for advertising company?

i have applied for an internship with a well known advertising agency in my city. they say the interview will take the form of a presentation. can anyone offer any ideas on what to do or how this works? i know they are also going to ask me about my reasons for being in this field and will ask about my favourite ads as they have informed me about this. should i come up with an ad campaign selling myself to them, and if so, can anyone help in terms of how i could go about doing this and make it fun/exciting/interesting? thank you so much, your input will be highly valued and i will thank all of you if i get this internship!

Job interview for advertising company?
dude, if you can not come up with that stuff on your own then you have no business working at an ad agency. The entire point of them asking you to interview in this way is to see how creative you are. You can not apply to a creative position and then try to get other people to be creative for you.

cat teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment