Thursday, November 19, 2009

Can you explain to me about advertising?

I'm only a junior in highschool. I really am creative. I'm more visually creative, i can turn a piece of blank paper into a work of art (from what i was told..). I'm not really sure if advertising is cut out for me or not? Maybe you could explain to me what skills i need to acquire and just other general information about this career. Also.. whats the difference between advertising and marketing?

Can you explain to me about advertising?
You may be more interested in what's called Graphic Arts and Design, or Visual Arts, or just Design at some schools. That's the visual creativity aspect. Some people major in both business/marketing and graphic design so that as designers they can talk to the business-types, or so that as businessmen they can talk to the designers.





The designers do the creative stuff like logo design, ads, etc. I think that's what you ought to investigate.

teeth braces

No comments:

Post a Comment