Thursday, November 19, 2009

Yahoo calendar has advertising in it that I cant remove?

I have been using Yahoo calendar for over a year. About 2months ago advertising showed up with weekly repeat and goes on forever.


Selecting a day will not let me remove the entry.


I have tried to clear all of the calendar with no success.


How do I remove entries or clear all and start over with a blank calendar?


Respectfully


Bob

Yahoo calendar has advertising in it that I cant remove?
More than likely, that crap is coming from one of your Yahoo groups. They are attached by default to our personal calendars (Thanks a load YAhoo)





In any case to eliminate this....





Go to your personal calendar.





go to options





go to Time guides.





uncheck the groups








Save








Good luck I hope this is it!


No comments:

Post a Comment