Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hi everyone!Any suggestions for a chicago internship location in the advertising/marketing department?

I am planning on moving to Chicago this summer, and am hoping to land an internship somewhere. I am very interested in both advertising and marketing. I would love to work in an advertising agency and watch the production, creation and planning of advertising campaigns. I hope to work for either a magazine one day putting together advertisments, or working for a worldy advertising campaign. I do not have any experience yet, so I am just trying to enter myself into the business world. If any of you know of any businesses that might be hiring a summer assistant or intern, please let me know. Otherwise, if anyone has any general suggestions I would love to hear those a well. Thank you!


Kim Warne


You can either respond on here, or feel free to email me at KAWarne1@gmail.com

Hi everyone!Any suggestions for a chicago internship location in the advertising/marketing department?
I would check on Chicago Craigslist (http://chicago.craigslist.org/). They usually have plenty of postings for internships.





Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment