Monday, November 16, 2009

Is this advertising worth the $100? I think so.?

I just launched a new site and wanted to know if people would actually participate... is it worth the money? I think it's a great idea...but then it's my site. But $100 for advertising for over two years on a site that could become HUGE... it's a good deal right?





Your opinion would be extremely helpful. The site is new and i've got very limited feedback.





Please help. Please.





Thanks.

Is this advertising worth the $100? I think so.?
I think your idea is great and the advertising cost of $100 dollars is excellent as soon as I have the money I will definetley be advertising on your site. I have tried to email regarding your site but didn't get a reply. I am also looking for people to advertise on my site but dont know where to start!


No comments:

Post a Comment